I’m not sure where the time went, but I recently did the math and realized that this month is the 7 year anniversary of my Life Coaching Business. Whoa, huh?
It’s been a wild ride – entrepreneurship is definitely on par with parenting in terms of difficulty. In fact, I’ve pretty much come to accept that fact that any of my personal sh*t that doesn’t come up via parenting will be covered on the entrepreneur front. Talk about humbling.
Despite the days I want to quit and the fact that my business hasn’t made a whole lot of money, I do know with certainty that this is what I was born to do. And on the days I forget my awesomeness, I simply pull up one of the many “you’ve changed my life” emails that I’ve saved over the years and remind myself of the impact I’m having on my clients.
Speaking of clients, can I just say that I had no idea I’d fall so completely and totally head-over-heels in love with them. It is such a gift to share in their personal breakthroughs, to see both the vulnerability and courage it takes to forge a new path. What an honor to bear witness to transformation in this way.
Soooo… in celebration of all the amazing moments I’ve had over the last 7 years, I’m offering 7 pay-what-you-want coaching sessions in the month of November. It’s my gift to you, a way of saying thanks for all the unexpected blessings I’ve received through my work.
These sessions are perfect for:
- Someone who’s always been curious about coaching, but never got around to trying it for one reason or another.
- Someone who has a specific problem in their life that they’d like to get clarity around
- Someone who has a decision to make but is unsure of what to do
- Someone who has set a goal but struggled to take action on it
The fine print:
- No previous experience with coaching necessary (I will also supply an exercise beforehand to help you get clear on what you’d like to be coached on)
- Only 1 session per person
- Sessions assigned on a first come, first served basis according to the order I receive the emails
- Sessions must be completed in November
- All content shared in the session will be held in confidentiality
- Sessions will take place via skype or a US-based phone number
- Participants will receive an open-ended donation request from my Paypal account following the session
Why this is an awesome opportunity:
- You can try out coaching without making a long-term commitment to it (my normal 1-on-1 clients are required to make a 6 month commitment)
- It is affordable for anyone, no matter how tight your budget is (a normal session with me is usually $100)
- It’s a great chance to start preparing for something you want to make happen in 2014
Don’t dawdle folks, I sense that these are going to get snatched up pretty darn fast…